Saturday, April 5, 2008

I score 72% in Trompowsky with 2022 rating performance

I scored 72% in Trompowsky with 2022 rating performance. This is much better than any mainline opening, I bet. Lost only 6 games - 2 to Jeremy Lynch due to blundering pieces in pawn up winning positions, 1 to Santarious again by blunder in winning position, 2 clear losses to Allen Becker and 1 to IM Amanov. I do not expect anything better than this from any opening lines !! See the statistics below.


What do you think ? Inspired to give it a try ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

72% is pretty good! Perhaps we can play a Trompowsky in the future. I will be looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Openings don't matter much until you are a Master.

What was the ratings of the oponents you beat.

You could have probably beaten them with any opening.

Look at games where your oponents were higher or equal (not more than 100 below you)

What are your results then?

I am rated 2301